Sunday, March 14, 2010

Day 7 - It's like watching a pot of water boil

So I'm a pretty patient person. I understand that wine needs time before it's ready but come on! It's Sunday and I check the hydro reading in the sample tube - clunk, the hydrometer hits the bottom. Awe crap, it needs more liquid. And there would have been more liquid if I didn't take a tasting sample :)
I open the PF and take a reading - 1.023. What does this mean? Absolutely nothing. I shall wait longer. I also add more wine to the sample tube and take a reading - 1.016. Constancy for the LOSE.

On a side note, I hope all of you have checked out those links I posted for emergency preparedness. It could make your life easier or even save it one day. I digress.


 
 Hydro reading after 1 week - 1.023















Hydro reading in the sample tube - 1.016





No comments:

Post a Comment